Due to the continuing impact of COVID-19 and local and state regulations, the race format will be as follows:
- Runners will select a Start Time when they register. There are 50 people in each Start, so runners can spread out as they cross the Start Line. You do NOT have to start at the exact time as other runners and can wait until there is enough space to feel comfortable staying 6 feet from other runners. ALL runners are chip-timed from the moment you personally cross the start line. This allows for flexibility in spacing as runners start.
- Masks are required before and after the race. Masks are not required during the run as long as you remain six feet from other runners. We will have extra masks if needed.
- There is NO race day shirt pickup. Shirts can be picked up at one of our pre-race packet pickups. Bibs CAN be picked up on race day, or at a pre-race packet pickup.
- Runners must carry their own water bottles. There will be a refilling station at Mile 6 for the 10 Miler distance. There will be NO other water stops on the course.
- There WILL BE water bottles at the Finish Line. Please use caution and keep your distance as you pick up your Finish line water.
- There will be NO Awards ceremony at the race. Awards can be picked up at Charlotte Running Company Promenade for 1 week after the race.