Date: February 10, 2024
The Ballantyne Campus, by the lake
Race Day Schedule
|Race Day Registration Opens
|10 Mile Race Starts
|4 Mile Race Starts
|Mimosa Celebration Begins
|4 Mile Awards Ceremony
|10 Mile Awards Ceremony
Thursday, February 8, 2024
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Charlotte Running Company Dilworth
1412 East Boulevard, Suite G, Charlotte, NC 28203
Friday, February 9, 2024
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Charlotte Running Company Promenade
5355 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277
Saturday, February 10, 2024 - RACE DAY
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28277
Parking is available at the race site. Please abide by all parking signs and regulations, and do not park in coned-off areas.
- Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
- No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
- Unregistered runners are not allowed. Bandits will be disqualified from this and future races.
- Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
- For safety, runners who withdraw during the race must inform a race official or aid station volunteer.
- No roller blades, bicycles or skateboards.
- Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind the rest of your start wave.
Additional Information Regarding Headphone Use:
- The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, Start 2 Finish encourages a headphone-free environment.
- We believe your race experience and those around you will be greatly enhanced by leaving the headphones at home or in the car. Running headphone-free allows opportunities to develop camaraderie with your fellow runners and to enjoy everything the race has to offer. Plus, volunteers and spectators will be on course cheering you on and providing directions to help get you to the finish line.
- Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of the other participants and respect the race personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.